You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to unlock a device I bought online with iCloud lock in germany I didn’t knew it was locked

i bought an iphone 6s 1 week ago for 189€ from eBay Kleinanzeigen and the owner didn’t tell me that it was iCloud locked i paid hin the money and i was so happy to use it but after i came home i found out it was iCloud locked i dont even have any contact with the owner what should i do is there anyway apple can fix this I really can’t afford a new phone

iPhone 6s

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 8:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 9, 2021 8:22 AM

If the seller is not helping, you got scammed.

Try asking eBay for help.

Activation Lock is a theft deterrent feature with no bypass or workaround.

Without the owner's authorisation (Apple ID & password), no thief or anyone including you can re-use the device.

1 reply

I want to unlock a device I bought online with iCloud lock in germany I didn’t knew it was locked

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.