You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pint notes from iPhone6

On my uPhone6, I have a long list —under Notes, of passwords/sites. I want to print the entire list at once, not separately for each one. How do I do this?

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 12:04 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 18, 2021 12:09 PM

Your pluralization is not clear.

GavinMarch wrote:

I have a long list —under Notes, of passwords/sites.

If that list is contained in one note, as the above implies, simply print the note.

If instead you have many notes, then the only way to print them together would be to use copy/paste to assemble all the notes into a single document and print the result.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 18, 2021 12:09 PM in response to GavinMarch

Your pluralization is not clear.

GavinMarch wrote:

I have a long list —under Notes, of passwords/sites.

If that list is contained in one note, as the above implies, simply print the note.

If instead you have many notes, then the only way to print them together would be to use copy/paste to assemble all the notes into a single document and print the result.

Pint notes from iPhone6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.