You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I switch my Apple TV from my computer to my Roku

I recently got the Roku Ultra which has the Apple TV app on it. I can get 3 free months on the Roku but it seems I accidentally put it on my computer. Is there anyway to sign in on the app on the Roku so I can watch on my TV. It seems I may have it on my laptop but I would rather watch on the TV. How can I do this?

Thanks

Ken C.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 1:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 23, 2021 8:34 PM

That is interchangeable any way you want.

The subscription is tied to your Apple ID account (not to a device per se), and available on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app, and where you are signed in with the aforementioned account.

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Get started - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 23, 2021 8:34 PM in response to AppleTVonRoku

That is interchangeable any way you want.

The subscription is tied to your Apple ID account (not to a device per se), and available on any of your devices that has the Apple TV app, and where you are signed in with the aforementioned account.

Sign in to the Apple TV app - Get started - Apple TV app user guide - Apple Support

How can I switch my Apple TV from my computer to my Roku

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.