You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reset HomePod

Morning!

I recently moved to a new home and I haven’t been able to connect my HomePod. I removed it from the home app. Reset my home app and still nothing. The HomePod tells me issues with WiFi look in the home app for more information. The home app tells me the attached image.

1. I don’t have an 8 digit code
  2. when I search for the accessory it doesn’t show up.
  3. reset accessory- I’m trying I removed it from the home app. Now it’s not showing up?!
  4. the HomePod is on and Siri does respond that she needs WiFi. (Is that because she is still connected to old WiFi? If so how do I fix this?

thanks

Erin

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 4:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 29, 2021 4:58 AM

See the Press the top of HomePod to reset it method from Reset HomePod - Apple Support. You don't need an accessory code, nor is it added like other accessories.

tt2

1 reply

Reset HomePod

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.