You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello , iam facing problems using alarm whenever i want to edit it the alram app closes

Hello , iam facing problems using alarm whenever i want to edit it the alram app closes

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 1:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 1, 2021 3:36 AM

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage (or iPad Storage). ... Wait a moment for the app to offload, then tap Reinstall App. Apple TV: Highlight the app on the Home screen, then press and hold the Touch surface until the app jiggles.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open ...

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 1, 2021 3:36 AM in response to Abed1998

iPhone, iPad, iPod touch: Open the Settings app. Tap General, then tap iPhone Storage (or iPad Storage). ... Wait a moment for the app to offload, then tap Reinstall App. Apple TV: Highlight the app on the Home screen, then press and hold the Touch surface until the app jiggles.

If an app unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won't open ...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.