You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos from laptop too iphone

yesterday i bought my first iphone (iphone 11 128g) i was very happy and excited by my first impression but when it was time to transfer some photos from my laptop (windows) i couldn't do it. i still can't that's why am i writing this to ask for ur help

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 5:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 6:09 AM

You can't transfer, however you can sync photos from laptop to an iPhone using iTunes.

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices

1. Connect your device to your computer. ... 
  2. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Devicebutton near the top left of the iTunes window.
  3. Click Photos.
  4. Select Sync Photos, then choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu. ... 
  5. Choose whether to move all your folders or albums, or only selected folders or albums.

More items...

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2021 6:09 AM in response to arsenavakian

You can't transfer, however you can sync photos from laptop to an iPhone using iTunes.

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices

1. Connect your device to your computer. ... 
  2. In the iTunes app on your PC, click the Devicebutton near the top left of the iTunes window.
  3. Click Photos.
  4. Select Sync Photos, then choose an album or folder from the pop-up menu. ... 
  5. Choose whether to move all your folders or albums, or only selected folders or albums.

More items...

Sync photos in iTunes on PC with devices - Apple Support

photos from laptop too iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.