You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple music profile problem

Hello, I want to set up a profile on apple music to share music with friends. According to your guide, I can't go to my profile settings. Profile avatar is not clickable. Tried via iphone app and itunes. Help solve the problem, please.

iPhone XR

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 2:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 6, 2021 5:43 PM

First, this is a user-to-user forum - we are not Apple. But the first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Then follow the steps in the "Create a profile" section of:

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 6, 2021 5:43 PM in response to romanpischenko

First, this is a user-to-user forum - we are not Apple. But the first (and simplest) thing to try if something isn’t working right is to restart your iPhone. If necessary (device not responding), try a forced restart. Both methods can be found here:

Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Then follow the steps in the "Create a profile" section of:

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

Apple music profile problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.