You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

permanently delete a free game app

My husband is crazy into some (free) game he started playing on a tablet. THEN he lost the game and started over on my iPad. He has since learned that he could link it up to facebook (or something) to play his game using his original version (because he is further along). The problem is... every time he tries, It wants to link to his newer ipad version. How do we permanently delete the ipad version so that when he links his dumb game it will have him far along in all his original seasoned glory and he doesn't need to start over again? Please help a girl out. It's not fun watching a grown man agonize over his video game status. I have tried deleting it from icloud. But it seems to only "turn it off". I went into itunes and I don't see an option to delete it there. Is there any way?

Posted on Feb 8, 2021 4:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 12, 2021 6:51 AM

Did you try going to settings>general>iPad storage>click on the game>delete? (these photos are from iPhone but it should be the same)

1 reply

permanently delete a free game app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.