You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why is my region default always united states? my location is UK

Every time I log in to Apple, use the shop, use support, use my profile etc. etc the default region is always United States. My location is UK I have region and location services activated in my preferences, I have ticked to allow!

I changed the region to UK at the bottom of the communities page before I started this Comm and can see it's gone back to US when I opened this page.

Just seen every time I change the region to UK when I close the page it goes back to US.

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 7:17 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 14, 2021 7:21 AM

just seen every time I change the region to UK when I close the page it goes back to US.

5 replies

Feb 14, 2021 7:45 AM in response to BC2021

Please do not keep posing over and over--it does not help here. These are not chatrooms. ASC is a community of end users like you, not Apple employees, who volunteer on a time-available basis. You have to wait for someone to see your post, so posting multiple times does not help, and may even hurt your chances of getting fast help here.

Also you posted in a little-visited forum section intended for reporting issues with using the forum software. If yo utell us what Apple device this involves, we can ask our Hosts to move it to a more active and appropriate forum section.

When no Apple equipment is identified, repsonses are very slow to come.

Why is my region default always united states? my location is UK

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.