You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I request a refund?

Charges are deducted from my Debit card on just downloading an Aap not used or even open.

Fews day back I have downloaded an app with the name of bucket sticker on his detail I have found that the Aap have some subscription charges weekly & monthly as well.

After it's download I didn't open the Aap deleted it on spot.

But today I got an alert from my bank that your account is debited.

On enquirying from the bank they told me that you charges are deducted from apple store of that Aap which was deleted on the spot.

So please members kindly suggest my the way to get back my money which were deslducted from my account of an Aap which was deleted sharp after is dowlding not even open the Aap...

Thanks

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 7:34 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 11, 2021 7:43 AM

The Bucket Sticker app has a recurring subscription. When you downloaded it it automatically starts that subscription as explained in its description and app details.

You need to follow the steps here to cancel the subscription, and then contact Apple Support for a refund: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

and link-> contact Apple Support

Next time, it is highly suggested you read all of the App's description and details before downloading as many include these kinds of subscriptions and free trials that renew into paid subscriptions automatically and its entirely up to you to understand what you are getting into when you download an App. Apple is under no obligation to grant you refunds because you failed to read the Apps complete description and details.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 11, 2021 7:43 AM in response to waqas297

The Bucket Sticker app has a recurring subscription. When you downloaded it it automatically starts that subscription as explained in its description and app details.

You need to follow the steps here to cancel the subscription, and then contact Apple Support for a refund: link-> How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

and link-> contact Apple Support

Next time, it is highly suggested you read all of the App's description and details before downloading as many include these kinds of subscriptions and free trials that renew into paid subscriptions automatically and its entirely up to you to understand what you are getting into when you download an App. Apple is under no obligation to grant you refunds because you failed to read the Apps complete description and details.

How can I request a refund?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.