You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovering pictures and videos

I use iPhone 6s Plus which fell and got damaged now I bought new iPhone 6s Plus how can I get my pictures and videos on the damaged one because I can’t get access to it the screen goes off and on

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 4:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 14, 2021 4:26 PM

If you have a backup that contains the photos, restore the backup. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the contents that are currently on the phone with the data in the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you were using iCloud Photos, just turn it on again in the settings to download the photos from the cloud. Settings>Your Name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Photos>On>iCloud Photos>On.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 14, 2021 4:26 PM in response to obed97

If you have a backup that contains the photos, restore the backup. When you restore a backup, you overwrite the contents that are currently on the phone with the data in the backup.

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

If you were using iCloud Photos, just turn it on again in the settings to download the photos from the cloud. Settings>Your Name>iCloud>Apps using iCloud>Photos>On>iCloud Photos>On.

Recovering pictures and videos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.