You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My HP3600n doesn't do anything anymore since clean install with Big Sure

If I do a clean install with Big Sure my printer HP3600n doesn't do anything. I can install it, my Mac does detect my printer, install it. So far so good. When I print something, the software react normal like he print the document. No fault, nothing but also no print. With Catalina it wasn't a problem.

Now I have to install Catalina with clean install and over it an update with Big Sure. And crossed my fingers that it will work. In 1 of the 5 times I did it, it worked.

But why?

Can anyone help me with this problem because I don't think that this is the normal way Mac works.

Tonny,

iMac 21.5″, macOS 11.2

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 3:05 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 15, 2021 4:26 AM

Latest HP Drivers issued by Apple Here for list of Supported Printers - check if yours is listed. If YES - Here to download

Similar questions

1 reply

My HP3600n doesn't do anything anymore since clean install with Big Sure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.