You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Finding it Extremely Difficult to navigate AppleTV+. * 3 Questions * Why???

Well, I'm having "Extreme" difficulty navigating Apple TV+ every time I decide to use it. The device that I'm using is a Windows PC Laptop. Also, my preferred internet browser is Google Chrome. So, every time I go to tv.apple.com using my Chrome web browser I have a hard time finding pretty much everything.

*First*

Where is the search bar located on Apple TV+ ???

*Second*

When I scroll down the Home page to "Feature Films" and there are only 14 films listed. Where's the rest of the Feature Films? Could it really be possible that Apple TV+ only has a total of 14 feature films on it's streaming site. Also, back in December 2020, I decided to purchased the feature film "TENET" on Apple TV+...(Fast-Forward 4 Months)...It's now March 2021 and I can't locate the "TENET" film that I purchased anywhere Apple TV+. Where is the "TENET" ???

*Third*

When I do click on a Movie or an Apple Original TV series I see the Button ( "+ Add to Up Next" ) I click on the Button and it does change and says ( "In Up Next" ). But where is the ( "Up Next" ) section located on Apple TV+'s because it's differently not on the Home Page for Apple TV+.

~AGE518~

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Mar 27, 2021 8:00 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 28, 2021 5:14 AM

1. The website tv.apple.com has no textual search feature. It may not be needed at this time, as everything that is available through that website is featured on the home page.
  2. iTunes Store movies and TV shows are not part of Apple TV+. This website is exclusively for Apple TV+ content. The number of Apple TV+ ‘Feature Films’ is indeed 14 at this time.
  3. [+Add to Up Next] adds titles to your personal queue playlist, which should work across devices with the Apple TV app, though the iCloud part of your Apple ID account. As Up Next may feature non-Apple TV+ content, the Up Next list is not shown on the web interface, but instead in the real Apple TV app on devices.
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 28, 2021 5:14 AM in response to AGE518

1. The website tv.apple.com has no textual search feature. It may not be needed at this time, as everything that is available through that website is featured on the home page.
  2. iTunes Store movies and TV shows are not part of Apple TV+. This website is exclusively for Apple TV+ content. The number of Apple TV+ ‘Feature Films’ is indeed 14 at this time.
  3. [+Add to Up Next] adds titles to your personal queue playlist, which should work across devices with the Apple TV app, though the iCloud part of your Apple ID account. As Up Next may feature non-Apple TV+ content, the Up Next list is not shown on the web interface, but instead in the real Apple TV app on devices.

Finding it Extremely Difficult to navigate AppleTV+. * 3 Questions * Why???

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.