You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Search bar problems

I Want see apple tv on google browser but i can't search the film. It doesn't show the search bar. I need help. thanks

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 2:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 20, 2022 5:07 PM

In the browser, you can view the Apple TV+ subscription content, but not other Apple TV app content, like e.g. iTunes Store movies (buy or rent).

Currently there is no search form in the site (by design). All the available content is listed on the home page.

Similar questions

2 replies

Jan 31, 2022 4:56 PM in response to Simo_8611

Having done a broader search outside of apple, there is consensus that apple has chosen to make their platform intentionally obtuse if you attempt to use it on a non-apple product. In other words, there is only a search bar from within apple products.

Suggested work-around is to search for the show on a different platform, eg. Google.com and then use the link that the search engine supplies to open it directly in apple.tv. This also lets you know what other platforms might be carrying the show if you are interested.

I'm trying out apple.tv for the first time and have found the experience so frustrating that I will not be continuing to a paid subscription.

Search bar problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.