You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wrong subscription

I downloaded the app, wanted to try it for free and then subscribe for one month, but it didn’t work for me, then I uninstalled the application, today I installed a new card to pay for the music application, but in the end I had write-offs for some applications without my consent, especially I am worried about the Mixgram application that I deleted, which decided that I want a subscription for a year, I am not very pleased that I have debited money for an application that I did not use and which was deleted long ago, I especially do not like that the application itself decided to give a subscription for a year, I would not worry if it was for one month, but the Gld fee is high for an application that I will never use, I am saddened by this

iPhone 6s, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 10, 2021 12:39 PM

Click here, follow the instructions, and use this link to ask the iTunes Store staff for a refund.

(195797)

Similar questions

1 reply

Wrong subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.