You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Replacement

How can I tell if my iPhone 12pro Max has been either repaired or if it is a new one?

iPhone 12 Pro Max

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 10:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2021 10:58 PM

Jazzmn010 Said:

"Replacement: How can I tell if my iPhone 12pro Max has been either repaired or if it is a new one?"

-------

Finding its Authenticity:

There is no way to determine if it has been repaired or not, but to check its authenticity, you may look it up by the Serial Number:

First, Find the Serial Number:

1. Tap: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: About
  4. View: Fourth Line-Down

Then, Enter the Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. See it is comes up as an official iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 16, 2021 10:58 PM in response to Jazzmn010

Jazzmn010 Said:

"Replacement: How can I tell if my iPhone 12pro Max has been either repaired or if it is a new one?"

-------

Finding its Authenticity:

There is no way to determine if it has been repaired or not, but to check its authenticity, you may look it up by the Serial Number:

First, Find the Serial Number:

1. Tap: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: About
  4. View: Fourth Line-Down

Then, Enter the Serial Number here: Check Your Service and Support Coverage - Apple Support. See it is comes up as an official iPhone.

Replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.