You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Start ringing on silent mode

I am having iphone11 and i turned it to silent mode but it start ringing on silent mode that disturb me a lot make a huge big problems so please help and resolve my problem i have a great faith on apple comany hoping for a good response.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 3:20 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 20, 2021 4:32 AM

Hello,

By "silent mode" you are referring to the mute button on the left side of the phone, correct?

If the phone has a case, it could be interfering with the button. Remove the case and try again. Also slide the mute button back and forth a few times. Does the pop-up come on the screen regarding silent mode? See this:

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 20, 2021 4:32 AM in response to Shivamkhurana4644

Hello,

By "silent mode" you are referring to the mute button on the left side of the phone, correct?

If the phone has a case, it could be interfering with the button. Remove the case and try again. Also slide the mute button back and forth a few times. Does the pop-up come on the screen regarding silent mode? See this:

About the buttons and switches on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Good luck.

Start ringing on silent mode

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.