You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i am being charged for an app that i did not purchase. Who do I report it to?

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 10:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 26, 2021 10:43 AM

Follow the steps in the support document you posted from, to cancel it. If the app is not showing up as a subscription when following those steps, then how do you know you are being charged for it exactly?

You can contact Apple Support directly by using the link in the support document you came from.

If you got an email for a charge, make sure its really from Apple, and that you were actually charged, in most cases emails that say you were charged are just scams.

See here: link-> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 26, 2021 10:43 AM in response to tlch1

Follow the steps in the support document you posted from, to cancel it. If the app is not showing up as a subscription when following those steps, then how do you know you are being charged for it exactly?

You can contact Apple Support directly by using the link in the support document you came from.

If you got an email for a charge, make sure its really from Apple, and that you were actually charged, in most cases emails that say you were charged are just scams.

See here: link-> Identify legitimate emails from the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.