You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Albums and iCloud Access

How do I get my shared photo albums to show up in my iCloud? NOTE: the shared album was created and filled while on my iPhone 8S. I've now converted to a 12 Pro. The shared albums are on my new phone. When looking at my iCloud account under photos, the shared albums are not there for selection or copying. Thanks!

Posted on May 5, 2021 1:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2021 6:05 PM

BrookeinTX wrote:

How do I get my shared photo albums to show up in my iCloud? NOTE: the shared album was created and filled while on my iPhone 8S. I've now converted to a 12 Pro. The shared albums are on my new phone. When looking at my iCloud account under photos, the shared albums are not there for selection or copying. Thanks!

Shared photo albums are not visible on your iCloud space.

They can be viewed in iOS/macOS photo apps and on a PC, in iCloud for Windows.

If the creator of the album chose the public website option, there will be a specific iCloud URL for viewing the album.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 5, 2021 6:05 PM in response to BrookeinTX

BrookeinTX wrote:

Shared photo albums are not visible on your iCloud space.

They can be viewed in iOS/macOS photo apps and on a PC, in iCloud for Windows.

If the creator of the album chose the public website option, there will be a specific iCloud URL for viewing the album.

Shared Albums and iCloud Access

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.