You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iroar creative labs Bluetooth not working

So just set up my iPhone Max pro. Bluetooth not working with device that was my connected previously to my XR. Tried everything I thought, but frustrated with new device. This particular item is a Creative Labs IRoar speaker. I’ve connected a different Bluetooth device that connected perfectly.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on May 6, 2021 8:28 AM

4 replies

May 7, 2021 11:26 AM in response to Mike4mus6

Hey there Mike,

Let's team up to get your iPad and Bluetooth speaker paired together.

That's good to hear that another Bluetooth device was able to pair with your iPad without any issues.

To help us better understand what's happening, along with ruling out some possible causes, please confirm the following:

1. What exactly is occurring when you attempt to pair your speaker with your iPad? The more details you provide, the better equipped we'll be to help.
  2. If you have a compatible iPad model, the latest version is iPadOS 14.5.1. You can verify the version number installed within Settings > General > About. Here's a link that'll show how to first back up, then Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
  3. You also mentioned that your speaker had no issues pairing with your iPhone, but if you test it now, does it still have no issues?

We look forward to hearing back about these details. Take care!

May 7, 2021 4:46 PM in response to 1ssmith

Actually this is an iPhone issue not an iPad. So I’ve updated to 14.5.1 on the new Max Pro. Still no ability to connect the Creative Labs IRoar speaker. Now this thing has an app, but it is not working because the speaker is not connected. The app says “speaker not connected, go to settings, Bluetooth, etc.

That doesn’t work and I’ve deleted the app, reinstalled and still nothing..

Iroar creative labs Bluetooth not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.