You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro 11 inch screen issues

Apple has replaced this iPad Pro 4 times an the last one seemed hopeful until it wasn’t. I have the same dead zone I call it across my entire screen around middle it affects all from side to side. It’s not a game or app it’s the iPad! I spent so much money on Apple this is such a let down. Tried everything yet seems apple gonna have to replace again!! Always starts to happen 3 months of use. Anyone else have this or know a hack to fix? Already tried the turn of touch assist didn’t work at all nor did portrait lock?!! I’m desperate an about to swear off Apple products!

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on May 7, 2021 10:10 PM

Similar questions

2 replies

May 12, 2021 8:15 PM in response to Jack-19

Unfortunately already brought this to apple’s attention. They know it’s a software issue. Apple store replaced this four times giving me a brand new iPad Pro newest gen exact same one and it only works great for 3 months. I really thought this last replacement would be the magic number. Sadly this wasn’t the case an touch screen still has dead zone middle area from one side to the other. I use no screen protector Apple said they don’t have that for the newest iPad pros and no case on it. Bought the newest iPad pencil cant even use it due to dead zone what a waste of money really bums me out 😭😔😔

iPad Pro 11 inch screen issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.