You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMovie in iCloud

Hi,

I am trying to help my wife with her MAC, she is using iMOVIE to create movies.

Are these files automatically saved in iCloud?

If I login to iCloud on the browser on another computer (Windows), I don't see the folders listed there, so I am not sure how to check to see if everything is there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted on May 9, 2021 2:56 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 10, 2021 10:09 AM

You must have first activated iCloud drive on your Mac. You can do that with system preferences. You should then be able to sign into iCloud.com on your Mac with your Apple I.D. and password, and click on the iCloud Drive icon. That will show all movies that are saved in iCloud. I don't save to the Cloud so not sure if files are automatically saved or whether they can be accessed from a Windows computer. For more info on iCloud Drive click on the Finder help menu item on your Mac and type in iCloud Drive.

You can also click on the Finder icon in the dock and then click on iCloud Drive to see what has been saved. Or click on the Go/iCloud Drive menu item.

-- Rich

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 10, 2021 10:09 AM in response to NoviceUser1000

You must have first activated iCloud drive on your Mac. You can do that with system preferences. You should then be able to sign into iCloud.com on your Mac with your Apple I.D. and password, and click on the iCloud Drive icon. That will show all movies that are saved in iCloud. I don't save to the Cloud so not sure if files are automatically saved or whether they can be accessed from a Windows computer. For more info on iCloud Drive click on the Finder help menu item on your Mac and type in iCloud Drive.

You can also click on the Finder icon in the dock and then click on iCloud Drive to see what has been saved. Or click on the Go/iCloud Drive menu item.

-- Rich

iMovie in iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.