You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My icloud account doesnt work. It says “cannot connect to the server”

I have been trying to access my icloud email account and cannot do so in any device. It began a few hours ago

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 5:55 PM

6 replies

Jun 5, 2021 6:27 PM in response to Isabelhd

Isabel’s Said:

"My icloud account doesn’t work. It says ‘cannot connect to the server’”

———-

Contact Apple Support:

As mentioned in the link above: contact Apple Support for support and service. They'll be able to assist you with this.

Apple’s Contact Information:

Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due do lots of calls. And that makes sense, because with the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get thorough :)

My icloud account doesnt work. It says ‘cannot connect to the server’: I have been trying to access my icloud email account and cannot do so in any device. It began a few hours ago”

Jun 5, 2021 7:31 PM in response to Isabelhd

Isabel’s Said:

"My icloud account doesn’t work. It says ‘cannot connect to the serverI have been trying to reach an expert but it has been impossible to do so and the apple support app for my country (Guatemala) does not work. I need advice and help. Thank you!"

-------

Didn't catch this reply.

So, Try a Chat with Apple:

See if Apple can assist you via chat.  Apple is picky when it comes to getting a chat to take place about Apple IDs. So, rather than selecting for support with Apple ID, use the iPhone link, to get through to an Apple Rep via chat.

To Chat:

1. Go To: getsupport.apple.com
  2. Select: Get Support
  3. Select: an item, until you get an option to chat.

My icloud account doesnt work. It says “cannot connect to the server”

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.