You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Email account problem

Hi it’s saying my email account can’t connect to the server! What should I do please?

iPad Air, iOS 12

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 11:50 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 4, 2022 2:44 PM

Thankyou. I tried to contact them and couldn’t get through so I went on Twitter to their help bit and there were loads of other people with the same problem there complaining about the company and how they had the same problem as me.

. I think it must have been an outage as when I started my phone up and went back on to my email account it was ok.

thanks tho and I will make a note of that for future reference.

kathlar

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 4, 2022 2:44 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Thankyou. I tried to contact them and couldn’t get through so I went on Twitter to their help bit and there were loads of other people with the same problem there complaining about the company and how they had the same problem as me.

. I think it must have been an outage as when I started my phone up and went back on to my email account it was ok.

thanks tho and I will make a note of that for future reference.

kathlar

Apr 4, 2022 11:56 AM in response to Kathlar

That depends on the kind of email account it is. Unless it is an iCloud account you need to contact the ISP who hosts the account, or go to their website for support.

Unless it is a POP account (Go to Settings/Mail/Accounts and tap on the account to see if it is POP, IMAP or Exchange) the easiest way to fix most email problems is to delete the account, restart your phone then add the account back.

Email account problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.