You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 12 Pro green dots and lines while taking photos

Hello, today I bought an iPhone 12 Pro, and when I take pictures or videos towards the lights, I get green dots and lines, why does this happen? Is this a problem with my device, or is it normal, and can I replace it in the Apple Store? Please Help Me

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 16, 2021 2:22 PM

7 replies

Jun 18, 2021 10:26 AM in response to Lawrence Finch

Hello:In most photography situations we can find a work around.Many of my Nikon lens are coated with their nano crystal technology for that purpose.We cannot manipulate the iPhone camera lens so I have found by adding a camera lens protector with an antiglare coating has helped as I can take a picture of a light close up and no flare at all.Even if it doesn’t completely solve the issue it does protect the lens a the very least.Easy to try or simply return and buy another phone.

iPhone 12 Pro green dots and lines while taking photos

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.