You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't publish my podcast

my apple podcast connect always in : Something went wrong. I can't publish my podcast.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 1, 2021 1:46 PM

6 replies

Jul 1, 2021 2:54 PM in response to xili68

That's not a feed, but in theory a Podcasts Connect page for your podcast: all I get is that an error has occurred.

Have you created a feed and submitted it to Podcasts Connect? Or have you joined the Podcasters Program and are constructing the podcast directly in Podcasts Connect?

If the former, the feed, I need the URL you submitted.

If the latter, I can't help you since it's entirely between you and Podcasts Connect and I have no access to the process. You would need to take it up with Podcasts Support: https://itunespartner.apple.com/contact/?content_type=podcasts

Jul 1, 2021 3:10 PM in response to xili68

Yes, that's the feed. It seems to be basically OK, and it can be subscribed to manually in Apple Podcasts on a Mac and plays there.

So I don't know what's causing the problem. You could try submitting it again, making a note of the exact time, and then asking Soundon whether it's possible to check their server logs and see whether anyuthing turns up: although the feed is readable in Podcasts and in Firefox it's not entirely unknown for a server to fail to handle requests from Podcasts Connect properly (though it's rare).

You could try asking support at the URL I gave you above, but they may not offer any help.

I can't publish my podcast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.