You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Payment

Hello, I’m updating my debit card information for payment, my card has the same numbers different expiration date and CVV number. It won’t let me update my card info or delete. How can I update or delete it?

thank you,

Ashley

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 11:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 11:12 AM

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support, please contact the iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunesStore & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2021 11:12 AM in response to _A_A_W_

If you already tried (to no avail) ALL the steps provided in this support article:--> Change, add or remove Apple ID payment methods – Apple Support, please contact the iTunes Store Support Team directly, using this link:--> iTunesStore & App Store – Get support for various issues, and choosing: your country, then Apple ID, then iTunes & App Store. If your problem is not among the options shown there, tap/click on the option “the topic is not listed” and describe your issue.

Regards

Giulio

Payment

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.