You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

headphone volume too high

How the fuck do I turn off this notification?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 4:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2021 5:00 PM

OK.....I don't do that. See if this helps --> Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Note: If you live in a country or jurisdiction, which mandates these notifications by law, you may not have the ability to turn them off. Apple is simply doing what may be required by law and if that is your situation, you can thank the ministries of health where you live for this behavior.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2021 5:00 PM in response to Sned2

OK.....I don't do that. See if this helps --> Headphone notifications on your iPhone, iPod touch, or Apple Watch - Apple Support

Note: If you live in a country or jurisdiction, which mandates these notifications by law, you may not have the ability to turn them off. Apple is simply doing what may be required by law and if that is your situation, you can thank the ministries of health where you live for this behavior.

headphone volume too high

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.