You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

passcode for i phone lost

I recently got an iPhone 11, new to apple. Somehow I Locked my phone. It needs a PassCODE to be entered on phone to unlock. I have my password and Apple ID, no pass code. Please help a newbie.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 2:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 7, 2021 4:31 PM

Folliw https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204306

Remember even if you use Face ID you’ll need to set a passcode and use it on occasion, so don’t forget the passcode you set.

2 replies

Jul 9, 2021 8:24 AM in response to shoeluvr13

Ok, thank You. Problem is I was setting up my new iPhone, after using an Android for a while. I did the face action and it all seemed fine, until next morning my phone was "locked". AND I did lose my pass code. Funny, there is an Apple ID, a Password, and then a PassCODE. Somewhere I lost the code. I was going to get a Lightening cord and try restore it myself, even losing the little bit of data on there. I got iTunes and thought I would, but am going to an Apple store to get help. I do appreciate you helping, be well Shoeluvr13 !! BTW: I do love the iPhone 11, it seems more user friendly, even though I've already screwed it up a bit !!lol

passcode for i phone lost

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.