You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought iphone as second hand;now its locked it need activation lock and mine they dont work they need previous owner details can u help to unlock it

How can i unlock activation lock as it no requires the previous owner apple account mind dont work

Posted on Jul 8, 2021 1:24 AM

4 replies

Jul 24, 2021 5:41 PM in response to mahlatse64

a friend gave me a iphone 4s he said the phone was ready to be used.but it needs a activationlock wich i do not have

i cannot ask my friend cause he is currently in prison for 3 months.is there a way to bypass the activationlock

if apple finds out the device is actually stolen then i agree it should return to its previous owner

friendly greetings harold de graaf

I bought iphone as second hand;now its locked it need activation lock and mine they dont work they need previous owner details can u help to unlock it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.