You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I actually won my device which was owned by Renesas Semiconductor. I need to get in but it wont recognize my new Apple ID or Password that was sent to me be e-mail can you help me get to my Password and Apple ID because I won the device in 2012

I need to get back into my Ipad device I had used the locate Ipad function after locating it is now locked!!

Need HELP!!

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 10:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 9, 2021 11:07 PM

bonneville272 Said:

"I actually won my device which was owned by Renesas Semiconductor. I need to get in but it wont recognize my new Apple ID or Password that was sent to me be e-mail can you help me get to my Password and Apple ID because I won the device in 2012: I need to get back into my Ipad device I had used the locate Ipad function after locating it is now locked!! Need HELP!!"

-------

What to Do:

A. Signing Out:

The original owner should have signed themselves out of it. So, learn form this, having the donator go to this site, to disassociate it from there own account: What to do before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Unlocking This:

If you are locked, and you do not have a proof of purchase, then it cannot be locked. The locking of an iPhone is a security option. Go Here: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is Disabled - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 9, 2021 11:07 PM in response to bonneville272

bonneville272 Said:

"I actually won my device which was owned by Renesas Semiconductor. I need to get in but it wont recognize my new Apple ID or Password that was sent to me be e-mail can you help me get to my Password and Apple ID because I won the device in 2012: I need to get back into my Ipad device I had used the locate Ipad function after locating it is now locked!! Need HELP!!"

-------

What to Do:

A. Signing Out:

The original owner should have signed themselves out of it. So, learn form this, having the donator go to this site, to disassociate it from there own account: What to do before you Sell, Give Away, or Trade in your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

B. Unlocking This:

If you are locked, and you do not have a proof of purchase, then it cannot be locked. The locking of an iPhone is a security option. Go Here: If you Forgot the Passcode on your iPad, or your iPad is Disabled - Apple Support

I actually won my device which was owned by Renesas Semiconductor. I need to get in but it wont recognize my new Apple ID or Password that was sent to me be e-mail can you help me get to my Password and Apple ID because I won the device in 2012

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.