You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone camera stopped working

Hello, i have a question, I don’t know where else should I ask. So the problem is, that one week ago my Iphone camera randomly stop to work and face ID with flashlight also doesn’t work, I though  it’s because of the new iOs 14.6 update, but in store where I bought a phone they told me that’s not because of that. So my warranty expired 6 months ago so for all the checks and repairs I have to pay. So the question is, if it’s happened like this, some things randomly stops to work, there is any place where should I contact?  Or all the responsibilities it’s on me?  Because previous iphone I had for more than 3 years and it was working really well after that 3 years, with this phone I’m only 1 and half year, and thats what happened, especially when the technical problems came from nowhere, so it’s very sad.

Thank you for your time 🙏  

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jul 13, 2021 11:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2021 11:20 AM

Unfortunate that is how technology works, sometimes random hardware issues happen out of the blue. Since you didn’t purchase AppleCare+ for the phone and the one year limited warranty is over you are responsible to pay as is industry standard.

1 reply

iPhone camera stopped working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.