You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My phone is disabled. Can I access my phone by signing in my iCloud on another phone

My phone is disabled. Can I access my phone by signing in my iCloud on another phone

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 23, 2021 9:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2021 12:18 AM

No, you cannot do that. You will need to reset your passcode. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

Axel F.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 24, 2021 12:18 AM in response to Timetravel_

No, you cannot do that. You will need to reset your passcode. You will need a computer to complete this task. You can reset your passcode by following the instructions in this article by Apple ➔ How to reset your passcode on a disabled iPhone. All your data on your iPhone will be wiped clean in the process.

Axel F.

Jul 24, 2021 12:25 AM in response to Timetravel_

Hi,

1. You can learn how to fix your disabled iPhone here.
  2. You can sign in to a different iPhone using your Apple ID. After this, you can access things saved in iCloud like contacts, reminders, Keychain passwords, iCloud Photos, etc. (If you had these enabled for iCloud). You can also access most things stored in iCloud via a web browser on Mac or PC.
  3. But you can not access your disabled phone after signing in to a different iPhone using the same Apple ID. This is not possible.
  4. The best would be to learn how to fix your disabled iPhone.

:)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.