You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Using Siri to change fan setting for Honeywell T5 Thermostat

I want to be able to use Siri, on any of my Apple Devices. HomePod included, to be able to adjust the Fan setting on the Honeywell T5 Thermostat.

I can easily set the thermostat to either heat or cool, adjust the temperature up or down, but I’ve tried every intuitive command I can think of and Siri has no idea what I’m trying to accomplish.

Ive searched and searched google, DuckDuckGo, Bing, and even Yahoo for the answer to this. And yes, I checked every piece of literature I could find from both Apple and Honeywell.

I would greatly appreciate it if the one who chooses to answer, have the answer that will solve my issue. Please do not tell me to do more research. I’ve looked online several times over the past 2 years. I only mean to save both of us time, and have no intentions of being a rude person so if it appears that way, which even I think it can be taken that way, then I apologize.

Thank you in advance, and let’s see if this gets anywhere.

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 11:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2021 12:49 PM

This would only work if the thermostat supports these commands. Or if it even supports fan on vs circulate. Does your Honeywell T5 Thermostat have its own app to use for these settings? Apps provide additional features. Look in the App Store for Honeywell Home. https://www.honeywellhome.com/us/en/support/what-are-the-features-on-my-t5-t5-plus-t6-pro-wifi-thermostat/

Or see if you can create a shortcut for it to teach Siri the command.

This is the best answer I can provide. Not all of us have smart thermostats or do and it’s not this brand,

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 26, 2021 12:49 PM in response to hestonfrombarberton

This would only work if the thermostat supports these commands. Or if it even supports fan on vs circulate. Does your Honeywell T5 Thermostat have its own app to use for these settings? Apps provide additional features. Look in the App Store for Honeywell Home. https://www.honeywellhome.com/us/en/support/what-are-the-features-on-my-t5-t5-plus-t6-pro-wifi-thermostat/

Or see if you can create a shortcut for it to teach Siri the command.

This is the best answer I can provide. Not all of us have smart thermostats or do and it’s not this brand,

Using Siri to change fan setting for Honeywell T5 Thermostat

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.