You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ordered a phone, paid and received my phone, but my credit card is still waiting for payment on the authorization. How do I cancel my pending authorization from Apple?

I ordered a phone, paid and received my phone, but my credit card is still waiting for payment on the authorization since 27 July date. I do not have a new order. I am in the abroad now. How do I cancel my pending authorization from Apple? How can i contact with Apple customer service with an e-mail?

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 7:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 2, 2021 7:46 AM

Your bank determines when the authorization hold disappears, generally it remains for a few days and then disappears automatically.

Similar questions

1 reply

I ordered a phone, paid and received my phone, but my credit card is still waiting for payment on the authorization. How do I cancel my pending authorization from Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.