You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I watch EPL, Bundesliga, UCL, UEL etc. on Apple TV+?

I don't watch movies but I love watching live sports. Can I watch above mentioned sports live on Apple TV+? I am ready to pay subscription fees monthly.

Posted on Aug 7, 2021 11:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 8, 2021 3:06 AM

I live in India

SonyLIV seems to have live sports, including football.

Hotstar seems to have live sports, including football.

and I want to use Apple TV+ app on my MacBook to watch them

That is not going to happen. Streaming services often use their own apps on streaming devices. Those apps are not available on Macs, and you will have to use web access for those services instead.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 8, 2021 3:06 AM in response to SuryenduD

I live in India

SonyLIV seems to have live sports, including football.

Hotstar seems to have live sports, including football.

and I want to use Apple TV+ app on my MacBook to watch them

That is not going to happen. Streaming services often use their own apps on streaming devices. Those apps are not available on Macs, and you will have to use web access for those services instead.

Aug 8, 2021 8:45 AM in response to SuryenduD

No, the Apple TV App on a Mac has no Live sports channel unfortunately that I’m aware of.

Check the channel listing inside the TV App to make sure however, some channel offerings may be different in India.

But outside of that, no, Apple Tv+ is meant for access to Apple’s Original content, movies ands Tv shows only.

The Channels inside the Apple TV App provide access to content, movies, shows etc… from other studios or media providers.

For sports, your best bet is the website of whatever provider in your country offers them directly.

Can I watch EPL, Bundesliga, UCL, UEL etc. on Apple TV+?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.