You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Major League Soccer in 2023

In 2023, MLS fans can get every live MLS match by subscribing to a new MLS streaming service, available exclusively through the Apple TV app.

I am new to Apple TV and am a predominantly Android person.

What level of subscription to Apple TV will I need, and do I need a specific app to watch this via my Google TV streaming service? Where can I download the app within the Android system?

I am very excited about the 2023 MLS season and want to be ready!

Thank you!

https://www.mlssoccer.com/apple/?utm_source=apple-horizontal-1&utm_medium=league

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 8:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 30, 2022 8:48 AM

Apple and MLS to present all MLS matches for 10 years, beginning in 2023 - Apple Newsroom

You will need the Apple TV app to view this. You’ll need a device which allows the install of this app (e.g. from the Google Play Store). It will also be available in browsers on computers and mobile devices at tv.apple.com.

Subscription access details/requirements will be available at a later time.

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 30, 2022 8:48 AM in response to edie63

Apple and MLS to present all MLS matches for 10 years, beginning in 2023 - Apple Newsroom

You will need the Apple TV app to view this. You’ll need a device which allows the install of this app (e.g. from the Google Play Store). It will also be available in browsers on computers and mobile devices at tv.apple.com.

Subscription access details/requirements will be available at a later time.

List of Apple TV app-supported devices - Apple

Get the Apple TV app or Apple TV+ app on your smart TV or streaming device - Apple Support

All the ways to watch in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Major League Soccer in 2023

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.