You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Sharing

How can I add a member who lives in a different region? I live in Europe and my uncle lives in the US.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 14

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 12:32 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 12, 2021 6:44 AM

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

"To share purchased content, all family members must use the same iTunes Store country or region."

Nope, I guess they no longer say that there.

Took me a while to find it because Apple deleted it from that document and hid it here:

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group - Apple Support

"To share purchases, family members must be in the same iTunes Store country or region."

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 12, 2021 6:44 AM in response to alexandra_celmare

How to download apps and content that your family members purchased - Apple Support

"To share purchased content, all family members must use the same iTunes Store country or region."

Nope, I guess they no longer say that there.

Took me a while to find it because Apple deleted it from that document and hid it here:

Share purchases with others in your Family Sharing group - Apple Support

"To share purchases, family members must be in the same iTunes Store country or region."

Family Sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.