You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple pay and wallet is completely missing on macbook pro 2019

How to fix an issue of wallet and apple pay completely missing on mac book pro 2019. (13 inch). I tried a new user, tried mac os recovery to reinstall the software, I reset NVRAM and SMC but still it is completely missing

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 11.5

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 1:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 9:18 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities, RamesesII!

We understand the Wallet option is missing on your MacBook Pro. We'd be happy to provide information to help you address this.

Check to see if these steps help: If Apple Pay on your Mac is disabled because security settings were modified

Have a great day!

4 replies

Aug 18, 2021 2:01 PM in response to alma1090

Thanks for the reply. Sorry that didn’t work. I tried digging deeper, so i went to system information under about this mac. As seen in the picture below, wallet and apple pay shows visible: No. but i also realized a few other things like Energy saver isn’t visible as well. The other two pictures shows me going deep into finder > Go > computer > macintosh HD > system > Library > preference panes. Scrolling down to the wallet preferencespane, when I clicked on it, it shows me “you can’t open the wallet pane because it isn’t……..time”

Apple pay and wallet is completely missing on macbook pro 2019

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.