You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I play my Samsung tv through HomePod mini speakers?

QTQ90,

Posted on Aug 16, 2021 9:40 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 3:57 PM

Hi there tehlen48,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting more information on using your HomePod mini as speakers for your TV. HomePod mini cannot be paired directly to your Samsung TV and would require you pair them to an Apple TV 4K in order for them to be used as speakers for your TV. The following article below will provide you with some more information on this feature and what is required for the setup process.

Set up home theater audio with HomePod and Apple TV 4K

Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 17, 2021 3:57 PM in response to tehlen48

Hi there tehlen48,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you're wanting more information on using your HomePod mini as speakers for your TV. HomePod mini cannot be paired directly to your Samsung TV and would require you pair them to an Apple TV 4K in order for them to be used as speakers for your TV. The following article below will provide you with some more information on this feature and what is required for the setup process.

Set up home theater audio with HomePod and Apple TV 4K

Take care.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.