You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

📢 Newsroom Update

Apple introduces powerful new iPad mini built for Apple Intelligence. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My IPad Pro 2 only work If it’s attached to the charger cable and now it only works for maybe 2 minutes and it goes dead. Do I need a battery or can I trade it in for a new ipad.

My iPad Pro 2 works only if it’s attached to the charger cable and now it’s works for maybe 2 minutes and it then dies. Do I need a new battery, or can I trade it for another device.

iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 3:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2021 4:23 PM

Ensure that you have reviewed this article published by Apple ➔ If your iPad won't charge

If none of the recommendations work from that article then have your iPad examined at the Apple Store or at an Authorized Service Center for further diagnosis and resolution.

Axel F.

1 reply

My IPad Pro 2 only work If it’s attached to the charger cable and now it only works for maybe 2 minutes and it goes dead. Do I need a battery or can I trade it in for a new ipad.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.