You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Answering calls difficulty.

Hi, I have an iPhone 6s, when I get an incoming call and the screen is locked I have to unlock the screen before I can answer it, by which time the caller has often given up!

is there a way I can answer the calls without having to unlock the phone first?

Posted on Aug 25, 2021 2:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2021 12:58 PM

I dug out my iphone 6S snd rven with raise to wake i get the red and green buttons, uou may finish up having to backup, restore to factory with a computer, and restore backup. But try forced restart first. Hold in Home and power buttons til apple shows then let go.

LD150 was so smooth, shaft drive and heavily silenced! I bought mine for £5 and sold it for £10.

6 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2021 12:58 PM in response to melfromdereham

I dug out my iphone 6S snd rven with raise to wake i get the red and green buttons, uou may finish up having to backup, restore to factory with a computer, and restore backup. But try forced restart first. Hold in Home and power buttons til apple shows then let go.

LD150 was so smooth, shaft drive and heavily silenced! I bought mine for £5 and sold it for £10.

Answering calls difficulty.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.