You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud backup on my iphone

Hi,

I have a problem trying backup up my Iphone on Icloud drive. Even if I am connected on Wifi and to power, it stops for no reasons

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 10:51 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2021 10:55 AM

elyne98 wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem trying backup up my Iphone on Icloud drive. Even if I am connected on Wifi and to power, it stops for no reasons

backing up to the cloud and not icloud drive right? click here If you can't back up to iCloud - Apple Support

3 replies

Sep 1, 2021 11:05 AM in response to elyne98

elyne98 wrote:

Actually I don't really know the difference,

The thing is that I don't have enought space on my Iphone, and I anso cannot connect to my computer to transfer my files and pictures on it (it is a Microsoft, not Mac). So, I thought I would do it on Icloud. I bought more space on Icloud, and tried to backup my Phone on the Icloud Drive, but every time I try to do it, it stops. On the storage settings, it says that I still have some space.

Also, I have the update iOS 14.7.1 to do, but I don't have enough space on my phone.

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch with iCloud - Apple Support

Sep 1, 2021 11:02 AM in response to razmee209

Actually I don't really know the difference,

The thing is that I don't have enought space on my Iphone, and I anso cannot connect to my computer to transfer my files and pictures on it (it is a Microsoft, not Mac). So, I thought I would do it on Icloud. I bought more space on Icloud, and tried to backup my Phone on the Icloud Drive, but every time I try to do it, it stops. On the storage settings, it says that I still have some space.

Also, I have the update iOS 14.7.1 to do, but I don't have enough space on my phone.

Icloud backup on my iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.