You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a glitch in my contacts. One name is in my contacts repeated hundreds of times. How can I eliminate this contact.

How to eliminate a contact glitch?

One persons contact shows up hundreds of time and I cannot get it deleted. I got a new phone and it carried over into my new phone.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 7:25 AM

1 reply

Sep 3, 2021 8:39 AM in response to 123Look-at-me

Hi 123Look-at-me,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities. We understand that you're having an issue with one of your contacts. We'd like to help.

Are you using iCloud to store your contacts? If you visit the iCloud website, do you see the multiple entries for this contact? If you do, are you able to delete them from there?

If you don't see them in iCloud, are they connected to another account on your iPhone? If they are, are you able to view the contacts from your email account online and delete them from there?

Let us know how that goes and we'll continue to help from there.

Cheers!

I have a glitch in my contacts. One name is in my contacts repeated hundreds of times. How can I eliminate this contact.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.