You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Open at Login

Hi Guys, i have trouble. i cannot uncheck my "open at login" of all my applications. so it really annoyed me when i start up my Macbook Air 2020. it keeps "checked" even after i clicked the "open at login" action.

Can anyone help me with this? it happened to all of my applications.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:25 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 2, 2021 8:36 PM

goodboys Said:

"Open at Login: Hi Guys, i have trouble. i cannot uncheck my "open at login" of all my applications. so it really annoyed me when i start up my Macbook Air 2020. it keeps "checked" even after i clicked the "open at login" action. Can anyone help me with this? it happened to all of my applications."

-------

Boot in Safe Mode:

In Safe ModeLogin Items do not run at login, certain preferences are set aside, and damaged system files are then reset. So, once booted in to Safe Mode, attempt this once more.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 2, 2021 8:36 PM in response to goodboys

goodboys Said:

"Open at Login: Hi Guys, i have trouble. i cannot uncheck my "open at login" of all my applications. so it really annoyed me when i start up my Macbook Air 2020. it keeps "checked" even after i clicked the "open at login" action. Can anyone help me with this? it happened to all of my applications."

-------

Boot in Safe Mode:

In Safe ModeLogin Items do not run at login, certain preferences are set aside, and damaged system files are then reset. So, once booted in to Safe Mode, attempt this once more.

Sep 12, 2021 10:30 PM in response to goodboys

goodboys Said: Dsif:

"Thanks for your information, i have tried but it didn't work. still like this, even if i click that 'open at login' button it keeps still 'checked'. Dont know why."

-------

Remove Login items:

See if Safari and/or Chrome are Login Items. If so, remove them as such and then restart the Mac, seeing if it/they no longer load(s) at login.  Go Here: Change Users & Groups Login Items Preferences on Mac - Apple Support. Try this is Safe Mode too, if it doesn't work at first.

Open at Login

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.