You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How you can help me to solve problem with my iphone?

Dear,

I am contacting you in the hope that you will be able to solve the new problem on my Iphone. I have been loyal customer for many years and I have not had any major problems with your devices so far.

Three years ago I bought an lphone XS Max through our domestic operator in Serbia. After a month of using it, green lines appeared on the screen. Then, the screen was replaced in your authorized service in Serbia because the phone had a one-year Apple warranty. Although, because of that technical mistake, I pointed out that I would like to get a new device, l was denied and only my screen was replaced.

Now, two years later, a similar problem has happen. My phone screen completely stopped working, for no reason. The authorized Apple service told me that there is no quality program for my device that would replace the screen without any charge. The repair of the phone costs 350 Euros, which is absolutely unacceptable for me as a customer.

I am hoping and I would be very grateful to you , as your loyal customer, if you find the way to replace the screen for free through authorized service in Serbia and help me having my phone again

Respectfully,

Aleksandra Bertotti

iPhone XS Max, 14

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 6:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 10:46 AM

This form is other customers like you, just so you know.

It sounds like your phones warranty ended two years ago so Apple will not be doing any repairs for free per their warranty. You’ll either have to pay the out of warranty repair fee or buy a new phone.

Similar questions

1 reply

How you can help me to solve problem with my iphone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.