You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone replacement

I had purchased an iPhone 13 pro max at the beginning of the year (2022), it unfortunately got stolen while I was travelling in England (I had purchased applecare+), I made a claim, and it less than 4 days I got a “new” iPhone 13 pro max, as soon as I opened the box and looked at the phone I noticed that something was off, the screen of the phone looks very different than my previous one, when the screen is off the vessels or edges of the phone stand out like crazy, almost as if the screen was fake, on my previous iPhone whenever I turned on “lower power mode” the screen would run at 60 frames per second making the screen look less smoother, on this iPhone that doesn’t happen. The screen’s vessels are very thick, thicker than my previous 13 pro max which makes the screen look small, on my account it shows that the phone is a 13 pro max of 128GB Alphine Green (my previous iPhone was a 13 pro max Sierra Blue 256GB), and the SIM card tray looks jammed up, as it someone took it from another phone and forced it into this one.

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 6:55 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 8:08 AM

Contact Customer Support by phone or chat:

Similar questions

1 reply

iPhone replacement

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.