You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I phone 11

Hello I’m using I phone 11 my battery percentage was a last month 98% now it showing 93% how can I Increase the battery percentage

iPhone 11

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 8:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2021 8:27 PM

Batteries degrade with use, 93% is actually a pretty good score for an iPhone 11. When it reaches 80% Apple recommends replacing it.

Here is some good reading about your phone's battery and how to get the most out of it.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208387

2 replies

Sep 3, 2021 8:38 PM in response to jinith

"phone 11: Hello I’m using I phone 11 my battery percentage was a last month 98% now it showing 93% how can I Increase the battery percentage"

-------

iPhone's Guesstimation:

It's just a guesstimation of percentage. I've seen reports of it increasing, even up to 100% from where it priorly was. So, no worries there. It's on the iPhone - no you.

I phone 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.