You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I got an email saying, "you are scheduled to be charged $0.99 for your 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information." I checked my payment information and the Credit card information is correct. What now?

I got an email saying, "On 09/06/2021 you are scheduled to be charged $0.99 for your 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information."

I checked my payment information and the Credit card information is correct. What do I do now? This is the 2nd time I have received an email like this.

iPhone 6, iOS 12

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 6:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 6, 2021 6:45 AM

Hello Coachtb110,

We understand you're receiving emails regarding your payment method. We'd like to get you pointed towards a resolution. First, review this article to help confirm the legitimacy of the message: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

You can also review your payment method here: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Best regards.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 6, 2021 6:45 AM in response to Coachtb110

Hello Coachtb110,

We understand you're receiving emails regarding your payment method. We'd like to get you pointed towards a resolution. First, review this article to help confirm the legitimacy of the message: Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams

You can also review your payment method here: Change, add, or remove Apple ID payment methods

Best regards.

I got an email saying, "you are scheduled to be charged $0.99 for your 50 GB iCloud storage plan, but there is a problem with your payment information." I checked my payment information and the Credit card information is correct. What now?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.