You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Damage that affects the screen

A computer monitor fell on my iphone x and the screen started glitching and flashing white and green till it went black so I took it to a repair shop. The screen was replaced and at first the problem didn’t go away then I took it back and after the second replacement, my phone worked perfectly for three months and then the issue came back but this time, the screen stopped flashing whenever I removed the simcard and used wifi. I used this hack till the flashes became more frequent so I took to the repair shop, this time after several visits, the flashes still more frequently over time. I’m at my wits end, what could be the issue, it seems something other than the screen is the problem.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 11:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 5, 2021 11:19 AM

Something else was damaged in addition to the screen. Or, if it wasn’t Apple that replaced the screen, the replacement screen was substandard.

1 reply

Damage that affects the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.